Friday, December 22, 2006

Huzzah!

Through the power of positive thinking and more importantly positive ACTIONS in my life (ahem...yeah, and I guess a lil help from the blizzard) I have managed to score ANOTHER free snow day off from work!

I rock!


SEE! If you guys would just believe in yourselves, you too could be having a 5 day weekend absolutely free!

(Yes yes, I KNOW the blizzard helped. Sheesh, you guys always focus on the negative. No wonder you're gettin frowny lines already. Just sayin :P )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little help? The only lines are on my forehead because my eyebrow is raised. Oh, and I'm smirking too.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Holy crap that's a lot of snow. Woohoo, days off!

Me Myself and I said...

I'm already having an 11 day weekend. Yay for holidays!

Fig said...

uh huh... I need a blizzard to hit on Monday at 3 am that will render it completely IMPOSSIBLE for my guests to make it for Christmas dinner... they live across the street. That'll have to be one heck of a storm.