Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Gemini Rising?

Last night while drifting off to sleep I had this feeling that something really great was going to in happen today, something really cool.......

I awoke this morning with the feeling that something bad was going to happen today or occurred last night while I slept. It's not horrible, but something bad.....

The first feeling hasn't gone away mind you, both things are happening and will have a direct effect on me.
A positive effect.

It's a very odd feeling.

UPDATE: Nevermind. I THINK I've figured it out. It's not somethng that WILL happen, it's something that DID happen and conflicting memories/feelings.

Today WOULD'VE been my 3rd wedding anniversary.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Ooooohhhhh. I got goosebumps. My mom goes through sort of the same thing every year at the anniversary of my older brother's death. It happened 32 years ago, and she gets this nagging feeling until she figures it out.

The mind is an amazing thing that I know absolutely nothing about.