Tuesday, December 05, 2006

CHRIST I'M BORED!!

Fuck.

A huge job running here at work means I get to sit and wait.....it will be done in EIGHT HOURS!

My shift is over 3 1/2.

Not
one
thing
to
do


No one to talk too.
No blogs that I read have been updated.
I have to fight the urge to contact her.

I'm gonna lose my fucking mind today!
Today is......fuck, have you seen THX 1138?
Remember when he just starts wakling.....and walking....and walking...and it's just endless WHITE everywhere for as far as you can see. Nothing. No horizon. Not a fucking thing to occupy your mind.....

GAH!
I have nothing today.
Nothing.

A blank page.
A blank page of LIFE.
I don't have writers block, I have BLOCK.

Fucking BLOCK.
BLOCK!!

I'm not even sure I have THAT.

I don't know how rocks do this shit.

GAH!

I seriously feel like just typing anything...AYTHING just to have something...SOMETHING to do, to keep me busy, to keep my mind busy...I almost called in today because I'm still dealing with shit, but I thought "No...I'll go in. Work will be good. Work will help me keep busy and distract me from all the different crap going on."........

FUCK!

You know when you look into a cows eyes and there's nothing fucking going on?
I'm THERE RIGHT NOW!
(heh....I'm kinda funny)

FUCK!

Nobody's even emailed me today. I at least get one person emailing me SOMETHING. I don't even have fucking SPAM to read!

FuuuuuuuUUUUUuuUUUuuuUU-uU-uuu-uuuCK!

OK....wait....I can do this.
Maybe I just need to write about something instead of nothing.
OK....
Lemme make a new post.
I'll vent some crap about the ex-wifey situation.
Yes, that will give me something to do here.
I'm gonna stare blankly at/through/with the wall for a little bit longer.

Be back soon.

6 comments:

Lushy said...

Could you please fold my laundry while you stare at the blank wall?

Thank you! xoxo

phoenix said...

Actually... since you are really diggin the music right now I would love another "what it says and what it really means" lessons... Heh... that aughta get your mind outa the white space!

PS I have that movie and I loved it.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you mess with your template? It's very...blank. Make it all Jerk sexy and stuff.

So what if mine is too, NOT THE POINT. Yeah, I know I always make a snarky comment about your template, but it's something to do. I mean for you to do, not something for me to do. I can snark on just about anything, it's a very annoying habit.

That and the fact that I tend to ramble a lot.

phoenix said...

Oy dude... Ya gotta quit moving your posts and/or removing them! I am beginning to get a JOAT complex cuz I am starting to think I imagined reading them! lol!!

Anonymous said...

nothing's better than nothing.
at least I had something entertaining to read... thanks.
oh, yeah, and hi J

Crystal said...

No worries! I am here to entertain you!

Check out my breasts!