Thursday, December 14, 2006

I have a headache now.

I stole this from Crystal (Her link's over there on the right.). You take the first sentence from every post of '06 and slap 'em together.

Enjoy?


Have a great _____! May I just say what a truly, truly sad statement it is about where I work when people consider a sweatervest "dressed up". Something like that. This shall be my opus. No......it's a good day to live. First, I want to appologize to everybody for just up and deleting my old blog without saying goodbye or anything. OK, enough I say! You guys suck. Anyone that read the old blog will know that even though a majority of my music listening time is spent on hard rock and metal, that I have eclectic taste (Yes, I know everybody SAYS that, but I mean it). I have a problem. Fuck. This is (was) a long one, and before you get started I'd just like to say that "TIPTOE" by Goldfrapp is the coolest fucking song in the universe right now, and it's been added to the "her" soundtrack.
Excellent work making it "Girls that look like HER" night at the grocery store. We're doing "Secret Santa" here at work.
Write sumthin...anything...aaaaaaaaanndddd GO! I stole this from Diddle cuz I was bored. I just woke from a dream. I have learned quite a bit about people since I started blogging 2 1/2 yrs ago. I dont know why I write about deep shit. If you are going to continue to read this blog might I suggest that you get a FIRM grip on the definitions of "rhetorical" and "moot". I just came back from taking my mom Christmas shopping, and I watched her talk herself into buying a $129 coat when she really wanted the $90 one. First, Heroes rocks (I'm on the list, are you?). Kids, did you like the Stone Temple Pilots? Now THERE'S some TV trivia for ya! Well, since the Freezer of Death tale did nothing for ya.... Let me blow the dust off of the ol lumpy thing wedged betwixt my ears and see if I can find something else to entertain you. Well...that dream didn't last long. Dear people who buy mixed nuts, (This includes my mom, grandmother, the ex-wifey and 3 ex-gf's) the next time you're at the store and are tempted to buy a can of said mixed nuts, look around, there are cans clearly labeled as containing Cashews ONLY. In an attempt to get a better grip on what exactly my "problem" is when it comes to "fitting in" and my inability to really be comfortable with most people, I've done some research on the one thing that has always caused me problems and one of the few things that I do NOT like to talk about....I is smart. Peter Boyle passed away. Last night I read ILLUSIONS by Richard Bach.

1 comment:

Robin Alexa said...

I saw another EASIER version...that's what I did...I woulda gone mental trying to do this one. :)