Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Spontaneous Story #3!

I answered this add in the paper about a study down at the local community college. Did you know that some of these things pay as much as $50 for just a couple hours of testing? Shit yeah, that's good beer money baby. So I get there and after they kinda fly me through the paperwork, some legal shit to protect ME they said, I get put in this room with this REALLY cute chick who asks me to take my shirt off (Sweet!). So I'm thinkin this is some sex test or whatever right? She starts shaving little patches of my chest hair off and putting these little electrode things on me. Right....ON! Kinky shit! Nope. She hooks the wires up to this weird box on a cart and has me shuffle/wheel it in with me to the next room. For the next 3hrs I played Monopoly with some guy named Eric and 4 chimps. Now, at first it was tough to get the chimps to settle down and actually play, but once they were fed it was easy to get them to grasp the rules. All hell almost broke loose though when Eric and Kiko got into a friggin fight over who was gonna be the fucking car. I was having a good time, Mojo and Jojo were a cool couple and Kiko was mellow after he got the car, but Eric was fuckin pissing me off man. I KNEW we shoulda had Jojo be the banker. Fuckin...Eric. That dude cheats man..
Anyway, all was good until we were told to stop playing Monopoly and switch to Candyland. I suck at Candyland man, I'd much rather play Shoots & Ladders, but they didn't let us pick. So, Eric gets a bad roll or something and lands in the molasses swamp and Mojo (or was it Jojo?) starts LAUGHING, I mean hysterical shit , jumping up and down, pointing, busting a friggin gut. Well Eric I guess had had enough of his (or her) shit and flipped the board over ruining the game. Next thing you know all the chimps are hopping and screaming around the room, Eric's throwing pieces everywhere and refuses to come down off of his chair, staff come in and sedate the chimps, security guards taser Eric and drag him out.....it was fucked up.
SO, the cute chick comes in and tells me to wait for a moment while they get the last test ready. About 5mins later in comes the cutie with an orangutan and she sets up Battleship. So it's me against her and the 'rang. I was cool with it all because the Tanger, that's what he liked to be called "The Tanger", kinda sucked at Battleship, but at least he was more fun and in a much better mood than Eric. I was kicking ass for awhile until I found out that every time one of my ships got hit I got an electric shock!
My nipples hurt SO bad.
Anyway....I wound up losing 2 games to one to the Tanger. The good news is that not only did I get the $50 but I got the hotties phone number. We're gonna go out Friday, get some dinner, catch a show down at the Gothic and then maybe go back to her place. She says she's got some ointment that prevents nipple chafing. Rock! Life is good.
OH, and next Saturday it's me and the Tanger against Kiko & Mojo.......full on RISK baby. Oh yeah.

No comments: