Thursday, December 14, 2006

A book found me

Last night I read ILLUSIONS by Richard Bach.
I've never read any of his stuff. Never had any desire to. Frankly his "seagull" book sounded stupid and/or boring.
Shit, for all I know it IS.
I still have no desire to read it or any other books by him.
ILLUSIONS found me.
I bought it without really know what the hell it was about, not knowing REALLY why I was buying it.
I mean, a friend told me to pick it up, but I read like the written word sustains me so people are always suggesting things to me.
Without knowing my current mindset, or really what's going on in my life I was recommended a book that is EXACTLY what I've been talking about and where I am at right now.
It's spooky/cool how things like that happen.

Read it if you want. If you're meant to, you will, if you're not...meh.
There's some other book for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great book. may have to re-read it if I ever get a free hour again.